P SURE TOPH’S DAD IS NICOLAS CAGE
Son of a bitch …
NO WERE NOT DOING HTIS
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING
I am always interested in venturing in to new fandoms.
Currently Watching: Teen Wolf, Community, Psych, HIMYM, SPN, Parks & Rec
(Will Eventually Continue) Reading: GoT, LotR, The Death Cure
Actually Currently Reading: Order of the Phoenix (very slowly since I don't want Sirius to die again)
Okay guys, I’ve been getting a lot of messages it the last few months asking me to post the rest of my Romeo and Juliet english assignment that got pretty popular. I’ve edited it and I feel like it’s ready to be posted here. Firstly, though, I would like to cover a few things.
- Most importantly, though it may seem obvious, this contains heavy themes of suicide and casual mentions of self harm and attempted suicide. It also features drug use and guys who think the friend zone is a legitimate thing. All of these things, minus the friend zone, are taken directly from the original play, but it remains that if you find those things offensive or triggering you should not read this. Parody or otherwise, Romeo and Juliet is about suicide being taken lightly by two teenagers and their families. Please use discretion.
- You may use this script (scripty thing kind of) to: show to your class, show to your teacher, perform, film, write a song about it, show it to your friends, read it to your dog or whatever you want to do with it. However, I do ask that you credit me for it using my tumblr url and also my first name and last initial, because my full name is currently not mentioned on this blog. (Jessie M will do.) I also ask that you don’t make any money off of it. Which can get tricky if you’re performing it, I know. Sorry. If you’re performing it I would love to see it filmed if you can! (No idea if people will actually like it enough, but I thought I’d cover myself.)
- This is a parody of Romeo and Juliet, and I know some people have really been interested in hearing the rest, so sorry if it doesn’t live up to its hype, but I did try.
- This was written and is set in 2013. I wrote it with Australia and specifically my own town in mind, because it was for class, but I don’t mind where you set it if you perform it.
- If you can think of something I haven’t answered please send me an ask and I’ll add it.
Here it is under the cut. It’s long for a tumblr post. You have been warned.
I guess now that this has 213,000 notes, it should be mentioned that I never tweeted this (or thought it). The creator has acknowledged they made it up as a joke.